The Darrel Chapman Fun Run focuses on raising funds for Our Kids, a local charity that raises money to purchase lifesaving equipment for our local hospitals, to keep our kids local when needing medical care.
The Event includes a 4km walk/run, a 10km run and a half marathon. The Run will start in the CBD on Sunday August 25, 2019
To help bring people together, the NAB Bank has partnered with Our Kids and set up a Corporate Team Challenge and Community Team Challenge. The Business and Community groups can register and the one with the most participants takes home a Trophy.
Benefits to enter a Corporate and Community Team:
- Celebrating personal achievements as a group
- Having fun together while increasing fitness
- Generating awareness and exposure for your organisation
- Raising money for the local Children's Ward and Special Care Nursery
- The top 5 teams entered with runners will be listed on the Darrel Chapmen website and on social media
- Opportunity to take home the perpetual Trophy and
- Of Course… Bragging Rights
1. Go here
2. Create a team
3. Enter your details
4. Encourage your colleagues to register as well